- Waterless flush technology with compostable liner
- Electric push-button flush
- Liner usage tracker and end-of-liner auto-stop
- Air extraction from bowl for odourless use
- Safe, hygienic, high quality user experience
- Easy to maintain and service
- Smart remote monitoring
The Loowatt Zen+ toilet is very similar to a normal, high quality, household flush toilet, however instead of using water or chemicals it uses a compostable liner.
The liner safely and hygienically captures human waste and is then pulled through to a barrel below with each flush, sealing away germs and odours and leaving a clean bowl every time.
The Zen+ Toilet can be fitted into a range of structures, with the potential for solar integration for a truly off-grid sanitation solution.
All Zen+ customers will need to sign up to Loowatt’s Waste Transformation Service which will replace full barrels as required and then transform the captured waste into water and compost. Use our Service Estimation Tool to calculate the approximate number of kits you may require per season or event and check whether you are within our service area.
Contact email@example.com to discuss your requirements with one of our team.